By Adrianna Oudman (Nicaragua)
The Cohort of Missioners seems like a perfect opportunity if you:
- Aren’t really sure who you are or what you’re going to do with your life
- Like to travel and learn from different cultures
- Don’t mind getting to know new people
- Support missions and community development work worldwide
But as part of the Cohort, it’s not all about us.
Living in Nicaragua as part of the Cohort of Missioners means:
- Worshiping with the church international and developing spiritually
- Learning from community leaders about change from the inside out
- Walking alongside the last, the least, and the lost in whatever ways you can
- Living out the change you want to see in the world around you in community with others
- Creating networks and relationships throughout Nicaragua, Central America, and the Americas
- Loving God and your neighbor, but not on your own terms
It’s about learning how to BE, rather than what to DO.
This is home.